The orders are accepted as writing, by fax or by e-mail, directly by platform e-commerce (www.oliomoro.it), or by phone calling the number +39 – 0187-694546 / 673184. The service are available from Monday to Saturday from 8.30 to 12.30 and from 15.00 to 19.00. The INVOICE to be asked sending us an email or by phone.
Terms of Foreign Market
For the shipping foreign the shipping costs are shown automatically at the moment of your order, calculated based of weight and nation of destination.
Terms of Italian Market
The shipping costs amounted for orders until 20 kg at € 8.90 and for orders superior at € 12.50, are shown at the moment of your buying in added to the carried order. Free delivery for orders up € 80.00. Supplement for SARDEGNA, ISOLE MINORI and VENEZIA LAGUNA of € 5.00 ( It is applied on orders of any amount).
Time of Delivery
By express courier, delivery 24/48 h on all Italian territory. Delivery 5/6 working days for all foreign market.
Delivery of Products
The delivery of the products to the client will be taken care by the courier with modality and address, to the road surface, indicated in the order. The indication for the time to delivery is indicative and it doesn’t bind the Courier and FRANTOIO MORO S.n.c. The times of delivery indicated are normally respected by couriers, FRANTOIO MORO S.n.c. won’t be responsible of any delays.
Condition of Payment
The payment can be by COD, cash to the driver at the receiving of goods ( cost € 3.50 added to shipping, for an maximum amount of € 350.00 ), or by anticipated Bank Transfer, or by Credit Card with Paypal.
All prices included in the web site are to be understood price with IVA included. The prices can be modified in any moment, without any notice.
The FRANTOIO MORO guarantees the quality of its products and the truthfulness of descriptions of the procedures adopted, all directly verified and controlled in the same site of production.
- In particular the extra virgin olive oil is followed with rigor and competence from harvesting of olives to the bottling. All cycle occurs with absolutely respect of classic rules of oil-production process and especially in the respect of health standards, follows rigid self-control plan managed by different employees who control every critical point and every passage of production.
- Same production philosophy, and Quality Control, is adopted for all flours manufactured in the our factory. The production, as fully explained in the flour category, occurs utilizing ancient grinding stone, technique capable of providing flours of superior quality, but that requires professionalism of employees and particular attention to the cleaning in the productive passages, methodology regulated by a rigid self-control plan.
- The gastronomic products presented which don’t are manufactured directly by us, are found from little specialized units, sometimes even of family size, often by the same farmer, under the control of our factory. The products aren’t available in the normal distribution channels.
- Ingredients, method of production and packaging are guaranteed. However, if for any reasons some product isn’t of your complete pleasure, you have time 10 days for the return, with only exception of open pack for the tasting: all products still intact in the packing which are returned will be fully repaid.
- From its origins FRANTOIO MORO has choosen a directly report with the client, convinced that species in alimentary scope is essential a relation of estimate, trust and fairness. Who knows us knows that for us before everything there is: “THE RESPECT FOR THE CONSUMER AND THE LOVE FOR THE ITS WORK”.