"Merla della Miniera"


New product

Red wine Barricato

More details

[More details]

€ 17.40 tax incl.

 

 MERLA DELLA MINIERA  

 I.G.T. TOSCANA CANAIOLO

 Vines: grape “Merla” ( local biotype of black Canaiolo ) for 85% and for the remaining 15% Tintoretto (local biotype of Colorino). 

Vineyards: large body of 4 hectares at m 70 s.l. with a plot of the mineral matrix, with waste of iron and lignite lying between two rivers and also with a stony soil.

Plant: Breeding to Guyot low with average density of 8.600 plants for hectare.

Harvest: manual, divided for maturation of different parcel in month of October. 

Vinification: soft systems for receipt of grapes, slight bleeding, maceration and fermentation in vats or open barriques, divided for different parcel, racking by gravity and aged for one year following in oak barrels of various measures and steps.

Bottling: after 24 month from harvest and output of the wine after other 6 month of aging in glass.

Bottles Produced: 16 000

3 other products in the same category